What is the purpose of Spiritual Counseling?
Spiritual Counseling is a holistic approach that can assist a client in inner balance, as well as spiritual development and self-realization. This approach takes the Soul, rather than the Mind, as a starting point of such balance. It takes into consideration belief systems, universal and personal energies, conscious and subconscious states of awareness, metaphysical experiences, and higher-self cosmic connections.
How applicable is Spiritual Counseling to this physical reality?
Human beings are Souls that have physical experiences here on Earth. As we go through life, we experience a wide range of complex emotions, ranging from joy and happiness to loss, anger, grievance, and sometimes, feelings of despair, or emptiness. Everyone deals with issues at work, home, in relations with friends or family, or outside circumstances. These feelings, in essence, are the responses of our souls to what is happening around us, through our own inner authentic filters of our Souls.
Spiritual counseling offers insights and tools to help a client to expand his or her understanding of inner self, attain authenticity, and find the connection with the universe, the source of all being,- God, the Creator, the Divine. It can help a client to not only live the life in the most personally fulfilling and meaningful ways, but also to open up to the more expansive experience of the universal unity and wholeness.
What can Spiritual Counseling help me with?
- Get in touch with your Soul and get to know it better
- Identify and heal negative thinking patterns that can affect your life
- Heal negative life events and traumas
- Face and accept your own feelings and emotions without judgement
- Observe and assess your current belief systems whether they still ring true to you
- Learn and develop your own spiritual practices (e.g. meditation, nature, prayer, artistic activities, working with crystals, etc.) to create your own connection with the Source
- Experience joy and support on your spiritual awakening journey
- Learn to listen to your inner wisdom and guidance in daily decision making
How are sessions conducted?
A Spiritual Counseling Session typically lasts 30-45 minutes and can take place once or twice weekly, depending on individual needs. Booking an appointment is necessary. Sessions can be conducted via phone or Skype.